Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 28

(Taken Mon. 7-16-12; 7:45 pm)

Okay, so if you're really paying attention, you'll notice there's no picture for the 15th. (Or if you're not paying attention then I just gave myself away) Unfortunately, no picture was taken last Sunday, but I am not letting it get me down or bring this project to a halt. Here's how it went down....I woke up late Sunday morning, and decided to drive up to Lake Berryessa where my husband and his family were. I was so excited to have a fun day on the water that I hit the road without taking a picture. As soon as I got on the Benicia Bridge I realized I needed to call someone to take the picture for me in case I didn't make it home before sunset...so I called a relative (on a safe hands-free mobile device lol),. I won't name any names here, but this person said, "oh yeah no problem i'll take a picture of the mountain for you today." Then I didn't call or text them until Monday. It's pretty funny because Sunday night I had a dream (nightmare is probably a better word here) that I missed a day of taking a picture of the mountain...Unfortunately the dream was true, but all that means is that the project is extended one day :-)

PS:: so glad I didn't just throw in the towel, because here's what I captured on Monday



No comments:

Post a Comment