Friday, July 13, 2012

Day 26

(Taken 7/13)

Sorry if anyone has been checking the blog only to find old posts!! I am still alive and snapping shots! Haven't missed a day yet ;) Today's picture isn't the greatest, but I think it's a good reflection on how we often see the mountain in the heat of the summer: covered by foggy/smoggy haze. The more I progress with this project, the more it angers me when I see filth in the air. It really makes me understand just how big of an impact we (humans) have on this Earth. We can choose to live in ignorance, and not have any concern for our natural resources. OR, we can choose to pay attention to what's going on in the environment around us, and do our part to conserve. Taking these pictures (and other life experiences) has motivated me to have a smaller carbon foot print....where do you stand?



On a lighter note, I found this little guy in my backyard and couldn't resist sharing!!

No comments:

Post a Comment